Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Was running after things worth it?????

I am not the kind of person who is a go getter for sure but, more like someone who will try out new things; would give up easily and then crib about it.

But, lately I am realizing that was all that tears and cribbing for failure worth it????

Maybe not... because somewhere down the line I guess I never wanted to really want those things in my life for myself....

Maybe... I was just running after those things.... because everybody else was running after it... and was not really trying to do things which I wanted.... :-(

With realising this thing...that what my forefront really is..??

With realising that maybe I was going in a wrong direction....

I have found a certain peacefulness and calmness which is very refreshing for my soul and my inner self....

It is also making me feel that I am not that bad in doing things.... I just have to pursue something which I really want to do....

And I am happy to tell you my friends that I have found that thing which I am passionate about and I am not doing that bad after all.....

One, more thing after starting to pursue my passion I have found a new drug in my life which gives me an altogether new high :-)

So, hoping you all would also not run after the crowd and will follow your real passion ... :-)

No comments: